15 Feb President’s Day Maple Fruit Pizza!
Prep: 20 min.
Bake: 10 min. + cooling
Makes : 1 pizza
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- AMERICAN FLAG:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Ski’s Maple Cream
- 1 teaspoon Ski’s Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, mix flour and confectioners’ sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly. Press mixture onto a greased 12-in. pizza pan. Bake 10-15 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Let cool.
- To make an American flag, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and Ski’s Maple Cream. Add Ski’s Maple Syrup and lemon juice, mixing until smooth. Spread 1 cup cream cheese mixture over crust. Set remaining cream cheese mixture aside.
- Referring to the photo for position, arrange rows of strawberries on top of pizza to create the red stripes of a flag. Place blueberries in the upper left corner.
- Cut a small hole in the tip of a food-safe plastic bag; insert a #21 star pastry tip. Fill bag with reserved cream cheese mixture. For white stripes, pipe a zigzag pattern between the rows of strawberries.